Beginning April 1: Boulder County Farmers’ Markets
Several locations around the county feature local produce, naturally raised meats, artisanal cheeses and breads, honey, eggs, coffee, organic wine and more. Check websites for details.
- Berthoud: Saturdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m. starting June 24 at Fickel Park in downtown Berthoud. www.berthoudlocal.org.
- Boulder: Saturdays 8 a.m.-2 p.m. starting April 1; Wednesdays 4-8 p.m. starting May 3 on 13th Street between Canyon Boulevard and Arapahoe Avenue. Visit www.bcfm.org.
- Erie: Thursdays 5-8 p.m. starting May 18 on Wells Street between Pierce and Briggs streets. www.realfarmersmarketco.com.
- Longmont: Saturdays 8 a.m.-1 p.m. starting April 1 at Boulder County Fairgrounds, 9595 Nelson Road. www.bcfm.org.
- Louisville: Saturdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m. starting May 20 at 824 Front St. www.realfarmersmarketco.com.
- Mead: Sundays 10 a.m.-1 p.m. starting June 25 at Mead Town Park, 441 3rd St. Visit the Downtown Mead Farmers’ Market Facebook page.